7 Quick Takes (v. 35)
1. Now that the two older girls each have three drawers that slide under their beds for keeping their clothes, I had two empty three-drawer carts. I moved them both downstairs and consolidated some other storage bins. The biggest plus is that I finally found away to implement an idea I’ve had for a year of keeping all of the kids’ socks on the main floor. No more sending the whining kids upstairs to seek socks as we try to get out the door to only have them come down with two that don’t match. Yay!!
2. I’m working on a massive purge at the moment. I have a huge garbage bag of clothing ready. I already dropped two large bags of maternity and 0-3 month clothing for Project Gabriel last week. Everything must go: clothes, toys, books, small furniture items!!! I’m tired of my life being so cluttered.
3. Sabrina reached the ripe old age of 3 months on Monday. How the time flies….
4. Katie has been voted most likely to get a tattoo upon reaching adulthood as she likes to ink her arms and legs whenever a pen becomes available.
5. I noticed, though, that Katie always draws the same pattern repeatedly on paper, walls, and skin: two circles with a line underneath and then another circle under the line.
She calls it her “smiley face”, but I’m starting to find it creepy. I’m just telling you this in case our family gets abducted by aliens you won’t realize too late that they were communicating through the toddler’s drawing all along.
6. We are starting to get to the point where it will be more cost efficient to get a family pass for the zoo even if we only go once a year. I know they base their pricing on the assumption that most families don’t have more than two kids. Suckas!!!
7. One word: PANTS!!7 Quick Takes